41409Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: spherical mirror

  • L.D.I. Felipe B. González
    May 3, 2010
      Hi everyone!

      I used to have a 0-360 mirror. It was fun to use, but didn't render high
      quality panos. I even tried once to sell mirror panos, but the effort
      invested to obtain a decent looking pano was almost the same with the one
      shot mirror than using a 8mm fisheye with 4 shots.
      I sold it cheap to a student that was learning to program virtual tours. I
      don't miss it.

      Best regards from the subtropical regions of M�xico

      --
      L.D.I. Felipe B. Gonz�lez C.
      felipe@...