40433Re: [PanoToolsNG] Got the iPad, first check

  • Don Bain
    Apr 4, 2010
      On Apr 4, 2010, at 2:14 PM, John Riley wrote:

      > > Or maybe they mistook me for David Crosby**, it has happened before.
      >
      > LOL! That was my first thought when I met you in Berkeley. I mean, I knew Mr. Holm/Lurch/Carel Struycken was going the be there, but David Crosby?? When you managed to speak intelligibly, I immediately knew it couldn't be him (too much brain damage from drugs and alcohol there.)

      It has mostly been hookers and drug dealers who have mentioned it to me.

      Carel* is coming to Tucson 2010. Another celebrity member of IAPP, Jeff Bridges**, apparently is not coming.

      Don

      * http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0835393/
      ** http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000313/
    • Show all 34 messages in this topic