39179Re: [OT] database useful for photos

  • mc
    Mar 3, 2010
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Fulvio Senore <mailing@...> wrote:
      > You can the following source solutions.
      > Program that stores info about generic files:
      > http://vvvapp.sourceforge.net/

      have not installed vvv just yet.
      but I imagine that this functionality should be (or will be, incorporated into the OS)
      like /sbin/updatedb builds a database that is Sooooo much faster than windows search you can imagine each file being tagged. It would mean more work on the desktop probably but perhaps a watcher program could come up and say " excuse me how would you like to tag the files you are going to be working on in the next 30 minutes ?

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic