      From: GTG Vierstra <vierstra@...>
      Subject: [PanoToolsNG] A New Life in NL
      To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 3:53 PM

      Dear Panotools members,

      After years in Bali, I have moved back to the Netherlands, and found a

      new job. I now work for an already popular camera store in Noord

      Holland, Netherlands, and my work will be improving on their web

      store, but, because I know a bit about shooting panoramas, I will

      slowly extend the product range (suggestions are welcome) with pano

      related items, and somewhere in the future there will be demonstration

      days and probably courses as well. I will be in the store, and hope to

      be able to help aspiring panographers with advice and equipment. (But

      most likely you'll find me behind piles of boxes with camera's and

      lenses wrestling with php :) )

      I believe some of the Dutch photographers on this list have been to

      the store, after talking with the people here....

      The shop: http://www.camerala nd.nl/ (with some low res panos)

      (I have asked permission to post this)

      Maybe tot ziens !

      --