39134Re: Estonia's Independence Day 2010

  • Wim Koornneef
    Mar 2, 2010
      Hello Andrei,

      That is a very nice production. I like the background sound of the crowd, it
      adds a dimension to the viewing experience. I know you are a master in
      Photoshop retouching but I am sure it must be a hell of job to edit all
      those seems.

      I noticed on the photos that you are using a Nodal Ninja R1 ring on top of
      your pole, I have the same ring and when using it on a pole I remove the
      rotator from te upperpart (2 bolts M5) and with a Nodal Ninja R1 pole
      adapter with a 3/8" socket I connect only the upperpart of the R1 to the
      pole, this makes the footprint a lot smaller and when shifting the lens
      approx. 7mm forwards out of NPP the footprint is almost zero and you will
      only see your fingers around the pole.

      Best,
      Wim