39130Registration Now Open for Tucson 2010

  • Woody Howard
    Mar 1, 2010
      Don,

      FYI.I get this message when I try to follow the registration links:

      Forbidden

      You don't have permission to access /registration on this server.

      Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an
      ErrorDocument to handle the request.

      >>Registration for Tucson 2010 - The International Panoramic Photography
      conference is now open. It is being handled through a special form on the
      IVRPA website, with payment through PayPal (you don't need a PayPal account,
      it takes credit cards).

      http://tucson2010.ivrpa.org/registration.

      Fees page on the conference website - http://tucson2010.com/fees/.
      <http://tucson2010.com/fees/>

      >>The Hilton Tucson East Hotel is also taking reservations now, offering us
      a special rate. Reserve your room soon, they are going fast and the rate is
      only guaranteed until March 19.

      >>For more information about the conference hotel (including a virtual tour)
      see the Hotel page on the conference website - http://tucson2010.com/hotel/.
      <http://tucson2010.com/hotel/> To reserve at the Hilton (no payment
      required) click the link on the Hotels page.