39129Re: Registration Now Open for Tucson 2010

  • aaronmspence
    Mar 1, 2010
      So who's hoping to come to the conference & will anyone be travelling further than me :) (Australia)

      At the 2007 Berkeley Conference we worked out that Thomas Rauscher (Pano2VR) from Austria & I had travelled the furtherest out of 100+ attendees. Then Joost Nieuwenhuijse (PtGui) destroyed out short lived heroism by pointing out that he had in fact travelled from Singapore... which was MUCH further.

      Interestingly I had the pleasure of introducing 2 of my heros to each other at the 2007 Berkeley conference... the creators of PtGui & Pano2VR, Joost & Thomas. I have a photo somewhere, will have to dig it up :)

      Aaron Spence.
      http://panedia.com
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic