37648Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Is the new stitcher program/plugin ready for normal use?

  • Roger D. Williams
    Jan 29, 2010
      Thank you, Wim. That's exactly what I wanted to know. And now I
      will download and set things up.

      You saw Michel's note about the Samyang ring? And Hans' caution
      about trying to get away without a Zenith?

      What a helpful bunch of people we have on this list!!

      Roger W.

      On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 18:41:36 +0900, Wim Koornneef
      <wim.koornneef@...> wrote:

      > Hello Roger,
      >
      > It depends on the options you normally use in PTGui.
      >
      > With PTStitcherNG 0.6b you can stitch panos and use VP correction, when
      > the
      > PTGui script contains commands for the not (yet) supported options then
      > they
      > are skipped and the output will be different from what you expect.

      other good stuff deleted....

      --
      Business: www.adex-japan.com
      Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger