      From: Matthias Taugwalder <matthias.taugwalder@...>
      Subject: [PanoToolsNG] Happy New Year from the Alps
      To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, January 1, 2010, 11:39 PM

      Hi all

      I wish you all a Happy New Year and all the best for 2010!

      Today, I finally put my new homepage online: alps360.ch -

      http://www.alps360 ch .

      It features interactive VR panoramas, but also high-resolution

      gigapixel panoramas from some of the highest mountain summits in the

      Alps. Currently there is only a fraction of my panorama archive

      online, but during the next few weeks I hope to get more "panoramic

      pearls" online.

      The loading speed of the image tiles will be improved. I am still

      working on the fine-tuning of the site and correcting some minor

      display problems. But in spite of that I am sure that these images

      will already take your breath away... ;)

      P.S: If you want to stay connected and kept posted on updates, you can

      also find and join alps360.ch on Facebook -

      http://www.facebook .com/pages/ alps360ch/ 224845228931 .

      Greetings from Switzerland,

      Matthias

      --