36250Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Samyang lens and PTGui

  • Uri Cogan
    Jan 1, 2010
      On 1/1/10 7:41 AM, Abraham Kielcz wrote:

      > Let say, when you aligned images and want check if alignment is good

      Look at the Control Points Table, it will let you know. You can erase
      the worst offenders, place new control points if necessary, and run the
      Optimizer again until it will report "Good" or "Very Good".

      Use the Preview function in PTGui. Set the preview width to something
      like 3000 pixels and you will get a slow, but fairly high resolution
      preview of your panorama.

      You can also let PTGui do its job and output the final equirectangular
      pano that you can feed back to PTGui Pro (Tools/Convert to QTVR/cubic)
      and quickly create a QTVR panorama at the resolution that you specified.

      And as Jeffrey wrote earlier:

      RTFM :-) Read the PTGui documentation!!!! it is extremely well-written
      and will answer many more questions than you have at this point.

      Also:

      1. Go to Google.com
      2. Enter the search term "PTGui Tutorial"
      3. Go explore!

      Happy New Year!
      --

      Uri Cogan