      From: Mick <kirkby69@...>
      Subject: [PanoToolsNG] lens upgrade or Body?
      To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, December 2, 2009, 5:21 PM

      Hi All,

      Quick question.

      I have a Nikon d300 and was looking to buy a 10.5mm DX lens. I am also toying with getting a D700 and wondered would my 10.5 DX lens be compatible with a D700 (FX lenses) or should I just sell my D300, leave the 10.5 , buy the D700 and another lens? What would the equivelent lens for the D700 as I dont seem to be able to find a 10.5 for the FX bodies.

      Any advice before I splash out my hard earned would be gratefully accpted.

      Thanks in advance.

      Mike