35083Re: Massive server problem, help please

  • jrgen_schrader
    Dec 2, 2009
      You bet, hehe.
      Finally it seems things are working as they should.

      Haven't heard anything from the ISP yet but maybe they've pushed the right button, hehe.

      I also want to make clear that at no point the error was caused by krpano or anything else related to panoramic or any other software I used.

      Thank you all
      Jürgen