35029Re: [PanoToolsNG] Massive server problem, help please

  • crane@ukonline.co.uk
    Dec 1, 2009
      Quoting jrgen_schrader <panorama@...>:

      > Hi folks,
      >
      > since this afternoon most of the panoramas on my pages at bavaria360.de
      > appear more or less corrupt in a way I haven't seen before. I am pretty sure
      > that I didn't mess with any crucial files and my ISP told me they can't see
      > any problem.
      >
      > If you can spend a few minutes and look at some random pictures and tell me
      > if you have an idea what might be going on there it's much appreciated.
      >
      > Thanks a lot
      > Jürgen
      Ah that's you with the good photos.
      something about krpano like hans said
      INFO: krpano 1.0.7
      INFO: Flashplayer WIN 10,0,32,18 PlugIn
      INFO: registered to: Jürgen Schrader
      ERROR: decoding of "images/scheyern_u.jpg" failed

      sorted soon I suppose.

      regards

      mick