35004AW: [PanoToolsNG] 1st "horizontal" polepano attempt

  • ptgroup
    Dec 1, 2009
      The greyish sun halo is a little too much PS- hilight recovery.
      I think it?s not that bad - a complete white sun would not be better though.
      It?s well balanced for my opinion.
      The "High-Light Priority" of my old (and sold) Canon 40D could handle
      this issue much much better then my 5D - unfortunately.

      Ciao
      Mike

      360? VR Fotografie:
      http://www.360de.de