32130Re: Latest Enfuse

  • pangeasoft
    Sep 2, 2009
      Bracketeer 3.3 will crash if you start fiddling with the sliders. The problem is that Enfuse randomly has problems writing out TIFF files on 10.6. Lots of errors get written to the console, and the resulting TIFF file is corrupt. So corrupt that it'll actually cause even Photoshop to crash if you try to load it.

      The temporary solution was to release Bracketeer 3.3.1 last night which saves out the files as JPEG since Enfuse seems to be able to do that okay on 10.6. It is a 100% quality JPEG, so there shouldn't be any noticeable artifacting, but I'm hoping I can find a version of Enfuse which can write out TIFF files on Snow Leopard.

      -Brian

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Willy Kaemena <panokaemena@...> wrote:

      > Brian
      > I just ran a test of your Bracketeer on 10.6 without any problem.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic