31209Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Live panoramas event anouncement

  • Jan Martin
    Aug 1, 2009
      Hi Dorin,

      I get an error at
      http://www.livepanoramas.com/event/9080111/

      "Sorry, this content can be seen with your Operating System."
      Btw. I am on Ubuntu Linux.

      Are you doing a Windows-only Live-Event?

      Jan

      P.S.:
      Long live Ubuntu!