31167Live panoramas event anouncement

  • dorindxn
    Jul 30, 2009
      Hi,
      Saturday, August 1st, 2009, 14.oo hours GMT
      I'll brodcast live panoramas from some street delivery/parade show.

      I have now the R1, I have borrowed a 5D from a friend so this time the sphere will be complete - well.. allmost

      I'll increase the shooting frecvency to one pano at every 3 minutes though the upload will be one at about 10 minutes so you will eperience some time dilatation like being near to a black hole

      I'll post here the link. Works only in DevalVR.

      the recent info/history here
      http://www.panoguide.com/forums/commercial/6512/

      cheers, Dorin
      www.livepanoramas.com