29582Will HD change the way we take take panoramas?

  • Rey Mendoza,Jr.
    Jun 1, 2009
      I just saw some hotels features 360 videos of their rooms and facilities. Videos, not VR's. Maybe because it's easier to take videos rather than create panoramas.

      With the entry of HD capable cameras, would the workflow change? I mean we can just take HD videos and then capture the frames that we need for the VR, right? As a photographer I cringe at that thought, but if it is true, then we should adapt to what technology will be available to us at a much easier workflow (maybe, I dont know that for now)
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic