2952Re: [PanoToolsNG] d e parameters

  • Ian Wood
    Oct 2, 2006
      Almost always, but normally only when calibrating the lens for the
      first time. I've seen figures as high as a hundred pixels, but
      obviously as it's a pixel dimension it changes with the resolution of
      the camera. Oh, and watch out for templates made with different size
      images...

      With some fisheyes such as the Sigma 8mm you may be able to get a
      starting point by putting the outer ring on, stopping down and seeing
      where the corners get cut off. Most of the time just optimise it in a
      full spherical pano.

      Ian