2928Construction Project

  • Alan Ritter
    Oct 1, 2006
      Our church is in the midst of a major construction project. I had a
      chance to walk through parts of it today and shot the following pan:

      http://www.mtritter.org/FHIP/

      D200, 10.5 mm fisheye, 8 shots, portrait orientation plus zenith and
      nadir shots. Everything except the nadir was shot on a pano bracket of
      my own design/construction.

      Stitching using PTGui, QTVR conversion (see link at the bottom of the
      web page) using Pano2QTVR.

      Yes, I should have done a high-dynamic range set of images but I had
      just a few minutes to take the pan, so was limited in how much I could
      play around. Hopefully, I can get back into the construction zone a bit
      more as work progresses and have more time to spend on future pans.
      Ultimately, I'd like to set up a full VR tour of the new facility.

      ...anyway, an example of what's possible with minimal hand editing (a
      few mask adjustments and a little cleanup of the nadir image area)...

      /s/jar (Alan Ritter, jar@...)
      http://www.mtritter.org
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic