2925Re: Pano2QTVR confusion

  • John Houghton
    Oct 1, 2006
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "smarfingerfeulcher" <rmlcd@...>
      wrote:

      > Would you be so kind as to go into this in a bit greater depth?
      > Layered PSD is what I use, so that's not a point of confusion.....
      >
      > I don't get how the tile is reinserted or where in the process....

      You create a new PTGui project and add the original equirectangular
      image and the edited nadir tile, for example.

      On the Lens Settings tab, specify lens type equirectangular and fov 360.

      Select individual lens parameters for the nadir image. Go to the Image
      Parameters tab and select lens type Rectilinear and fov 90. Set pitch
      to -90 degrees.

      Set the oputput image projection to equirectangular, fov 360 and set
      the image size to be the same as the input image. Generate the psd
      layered file and flatten in Photoshop to give the merged file.

      John
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic