      From: Marc Huff <marchuff@...>
      To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 4:52:14 PM
      Subject: Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: PTShift

      There's also a preset for Adobe Camera RAW for the Sigma Fisheye, if it's
      the older (F4) one. Contact me off-list and I can email them to you.

      If you have the newer one, correct the abborations yourself in Adobe RAW and
      then save the preset. Then you can batch apply the preset when you're doing
      a VR.

      _Marc Huff
      WHdigital, Inc.