27894RE: [PanoToolsNG] PTShift

  • Sacha Griffin
    Mar 27, 2009
      I'd suggest using another program, especially a raw convertor such as adobe
      raw. Perhaps adobes standalone dng convertor can do this.

      You can get close with ptshift, but no where near as good as doing it in
      raw. Plus, it is very difficult to discover the proper values without an
      interactive GUI.

      Since you apparently already have cs4, the raw convertor will do you good.

      Sacha Griffin

      Southern Digital Solutions LLC

      http://www.southern-digital.com

      http://www.seeit360.net