      Von: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com [mailto:PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com]Im
      Auftrag von Robert Slade
      Gesendet: Montag, 16. März 2009 21:42
      An: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Betreff: Re: [PanoToolsNG] Circular Logo Required

      Thanks all for the suggestions, Peter, Jürgen and others off-list.

      I did consider mirror balls, but my first attempt with PTGui resulted in
      a circular panoramic with the tripod clearly visible in the middle. I've
      fiddled with the settings for numerical transform using the circular
      projection, and a pitch of 90 degrees produces a file which can be
      cropped to a circular mirrorball with no tripod visible!

      Or even easier is Peter's set of free PS actions which work really well
      - thanks for the link Peter!

      http://wiki.panotools.org/Adding_a_nadir_cap_(mirror_ball)

      Regards,
      Robert