26662Re: [PanoToolsNG] Panorama from Google Earth

  • Caroling Geary
    Feb 5, 2009
      I found that I had to install the updater when updating from within
      Google Earth, under the Help menu. When I simply downloaded from
      Google Earth website, the app updated with no stealthy updater.
      However, the updater is still there although the Activity Monitor
      shows it as inactive.

      On Feb 5, 2009, at 5:30 AM, Willy Kaemena wrote:

      > I also upgraded to the new GE 5.0 and there is no app. running and
      > no process ( Activity Monitor) which apparently belongs to Google
      > Earth.
      > So I would not worry too much.

      Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic