26282Re: Does Hugin output multilayer TIFFs?

  • Doug Cody
    Jan 21, 2009
      Hi BugBear,

      Thanks for the reply. Does Hugin create/delete the file on the fly
      during the stitching? I don't see a makefile just by looking
      through the hugin folder.

      ..doug

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, paul womack <pwomack@...> wrote:

      > Doug Cody wrote:
      > > Hi Everyone,
      > >
      > > I'd like to have my stitched pano output in masked layers for
      photoshop
      > > for tweaking before flattening and loading into Pano2VR. Nona
      seems to
      > > have the feature, but its not controllable via any user options
      or
      > > editable script.
      >
      > I *think* this could be achieved be editing the makefile
      > that hugin generates;
      >
      > Mine has some lines like this:
      >
      > # Rules for ordinary TIFF_m output
      > pano0000.tif: /home/bugbear/a630/pano/kymore_roof/IMG_1472.JPG
      $(PROJECT_FILE)
      > $(NONA) $(NONA_LDR_REMAPPED_COMP) -r ldr -m TIFF_m -o
      $(LDR_REMAPPED_PREFIX_SHELL) -i 0 $(PROJECT_FILE_SHELL)

      > As far as I can tell, if TIFF_m were changed to TIFF_multilayer,
      and the
      > -i 0 removed, the command would then do what you want.
      >
      > BugBear

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic