25732Re: [PanoToolsNG] Image editing problem/question...

  • Andrew Crawford
    Jan 6, 2009
      Ken Warner wrote:
      > Did you even read what you just wrote? You just disparaged
      > "...that would be most of them."
      >
      > Amazing how it's always someone else that is at fault...

      Yeah ... I don't think you really got what I was trying to say. Maybe
      that's my fault for not taking more time to word it better. I wasn't
      trying to start an argument and, I don't have time for a prolonged
      discussion about this.

      I took offense to what you said and, felt I should say something. In
      retrospect, I should have just let it go.

      This is now entirely off-topic. So, I won't reply to anything else
      about this on-list.

      Cheers,

      Andrew Crawford
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic