25702Re: [PanoToolsNG] Image editing problem/question...

  • Ken Warner
    Jan 4, 2009
      My site is similarly un-updated. It's something I mean to do
      everyday :-)

      Be wary of "Web Designers" Try and find someone you can trust.
      Probably a high school student -- do you have high schools?

      How does your school system work? We have grammar schools for
      grades 1-6, middle schools for grades 7-8, and high schools for
      grades 9-12. I think that's what they are still called. That's
      the way it was for me anyway.