25700RE: [PanoToolsNG] Image editing problem/question...

  • Briar
    Jan 3, 2009
      I am promoting them as a commercial venture, early days yet but I have some
      "hung" which is nice. I find landscapes fascinating, getting the sun/shadow
      mix right, something to see all the way round, and so on.

      The web site is a different story, mine is 4 years old with no updating, a
      real mess and not one I advertise. Jeffrey Martin suggested I work with
      360cities which I am looking at but one thing for sure, it is three years
      overdue and I can't advertise properly without doing it properly.

      I want to use maps, hotlinks but really don't know enough myself to know the
      right way to go, and the web designers I have talked to don't understand
      QTVR so that is where I am at the present. All ideas still welcome!! I just
      love this site with all the support that comes from it, and the chance to
      display work.

      Briar Bentley,

      Agender Northland.

      316 Springfield Road.