24394SPAM-LOW: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Large group photogaphy

  • Hans Nyberg
    Nov 6, 2008

      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "CW" <cwest@> wrote:
      > >
      > > If one doesn't have a Seitx camera, which is about $35K USD, how could this
      > > photo (http://photodes100ans.com/) be constructed?
      >
      > It all depends on what resolution you really need.
      > I doubt that you would ever need more than 22000 pixels width for this.
      > That means that you can use a 28mm lens on a 5D with only 10 images,
      >
      > 22000 pixels means 1,8meters at 300ppi.

      That would also helped getting the people in the frontline sharp. If you zoom in you see
      they are not.

      Actually in this low light situation I would have prefered a 12mp with a 1,5 sensor and a
      20mm lens for better depth of field