24314RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Orchestra panorama

  • Sacha Griffin
    Nov 4, 2008
      That looks really scary. Have you ever had an accident?

      I prefer using a tripod with a center column, then you can raise it and
      swing it back over the nadir, and use a counter weight on the center columns
      hook.

      This is very stable. I don't mark the tripod footprint, but I probably
      should, as sometimes I don't get enough coverage.

      Viewpoint is good, even for our methods, to handle any unfortunate parallax
      errors. Or it lets you be a little sloppier and quicker.

      Sacha Griffin

      Southern Digital Solutions LLC

      http://www.southern-digital.com

      http://www.seeit360.net