24313Re: Orchestra panorama

  • Hans Nyberg
    Nov 4 5:14 AM
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "pedro_silva58" <pedro_silva58@...> wrote:
      > keith, why 90 degrees, and not 180? it would seem that 180 would keep
      > the "two arms" as far as possible and might not be worse.
      > cheers, pedro

      Why even take a downshot with the panohead in it.
      I guess most of us who use a fullframe fisheye take -10 or even -15 down which
      completely removes the need for a downshot with the head in it.

      For the very small area left in the nadir you do not even need to dismount the camera if
      you use my method.

      Taking a perfect nadir is in most cases done in less than 30 seconds by tilting the tripod.
      You can do it without any support as long as you do not need very long exposures.

      And you can even stitch it in PTGui without using viewpoint.

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic