24274Re: [PanoToolsNG] Orchestra panorama

  • Robert Slade
    Nov 3, 2008
      Thanks for the information Jaume.

      > In this case I shot 8+1+3 (2 nadirs with the nn3 and 1 hand held)

      What is the difference between the two NN3 nadirs? Presumably the third
      nadir is without the tripod?

      Do you then use the PTGui "viewpoint correction" feature to stitch the
      third nadir?

      Sorry for the questions, but I have been trying to create a workflow to
      create a nadir without showing the tripod and have had some difficulty
      using viewpoint correction.

      Regards,
      Robert Slade
      --

      > But usualy shot 6+1+1 or 6+1+3
      > regards
      > Jaume
      >
      > En/na Robert Slade ha escrit:
      > >
      > > Hello Jaume,
      > >
      > > My initial experiments show I could get away with 6+1 but am wondering
      > > if 6+2 would work better?
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > > Robert Slade
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic