24271Re: [PanoToolsNG] Orchestra panorama

  • Jaume Llorens
    Nov 3, 2008
      Thanks mick. I'll correct the stitch mistakes.
      Different speeds.. well I was too much nervous to try something like
      that. I had only this opportunity and less than an hour to take some
      panoramas and other single shots to use in the website.

      En/na crane@... ha escrit:

      > Quoting crane@... <mailto:crane%40ukonline.co.uk>:
      >

      > It would be interesting to make different shutter speed exposures for
      > different parts of the panorama. If there was a player who was been
      > particularly active. then only he or she would be blurred say and the
      > conductor very crisp.

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic