24268Re: [PanoToolsNG] Orchestra panorama

  • crane@ukonline.co.uk
    Nov 3, 2008
      Quoting crane@...:

      > Quoting Jaume Llorens <jaume@...>:
      >
      > > I'd like to share with you two panoramas of this weekend. It is the
      > > Girona's Orchestra during the acoustic test, just before the concert. I
      > > was very lucky to be alowed to move among the musicians during the final
      > > rehearsal. I hope you like them:
      > >
      > > http://vistes360.com/clients/odg/odg1.html
      > > http://vistes360.com/clients/odg/odg2.html
      > >
      > > (Canon EOS 5D + EF15mm f/2.8 Fisheye: 1/60Seg., F6.3, ISO800)
      >
      > they are very nice, you can imagine the music fitting in with the colours.
      > there is a slight stitch glitch on the conductor's music in no2

      and also in the ceiling. not hard to fix.

      It would be interesting to make different shutter speed exposures for
      different parts of the panorama. If there was a player who was been
      particularly active. then only he or she would be blurred say and the
      conductor very crisp.

      regards

      mick