24226Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Some more tests on Optimal Cubefaces.

  • Philipp B. Koch
    Nov 1, 2008
      Thanks a lot, Erik! I've tried both Lanczos3 and Mitchell with DOSUP
      like you proposed. The visual difference is surely worth the (much)
      longer processing time it takes compared to spline64...

      Best regards,
      Philipp Koch