22607Re: RED dSLR ?

  • bohonus
    Sep 2, 2008

      > What's said about sensors is... well, actually essentially nothing at all.

      Yes, this was the meaning behind my "How so?" question. I had thought maybe the poster
      found some additional info about the sensor beyond what I was able to locate (which was
      basically nothing) that they could share. Red is apparently active in the video scene, but I do
      not use video equipment to make my vr panoramic images. If they have new developments in
      a sensor for still image camera beyond what is currently in the market- well, it would
      certainly help to know a little more about just what that would be.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic