21868Re: Ladybug3!

  • bohonus
    Aug 1, 2008
      > Wow, that is quite a bit larger than the original. I notice that it
      > now comes with a car top mount with suction cups, which takes me back
      > to one of Bill Meikle's Ladybug videos. Remember the "human POV"
      > Bill did in his hotel room in Hawaii where he used a flexible tripod
      > Gorillapod and duct tape to (painfully) attach his Ladybug to his
      > head? Well, now all he has to do is to shave his head nice and
      > smooth and suction-cup it right on!

      With the new cameras looking like speakers, it kinda looks like a miniature public address
      system stuck on the roof of the car. Reminds me of that final scene from the movie "Slacker"
      when the guy has the speakers on the roof of his car- "Free weapons giveaway program!" :)

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic