21867Re: [PanoToolsNG] Ladybug3!

  • John Riley
    Aug 1, 2008
      Wow, that is quite a bit larger than the original. I notice that it
      now comes with a car top mount with suction cups, which takes me back
      to one of Bill Meikle's Ladybug videos. Remember the "human POV"
      Bill did in his hotel room in Hawaii where he used a flexible tripod
      Gorillapod and duct tape to (painfully) attach his Ladybug to his
      head? Well, now all he has to do is to shave his head nice and
      smooth and suction-cup it right on!

      Go for it Bill! Get and new one; I bet it would work painlessly now 8-]

      John

      John Riley
      johnriley@...
      jriley@...