20555fire in the city

  • Nick Gordon
    Jun 7 11:48 PM
      I heard some sirenes of fire engines and police and I did get smelly
      inside my house too. Just a block away a recylingshop of secondhand
      clothing had caught fire at the end of the day.
      I had some trouble with a hahnel remote control not going off, nikon
      lens on a canon body not exactly sharp, and I did not notice a bicycle
      wheel would only get half on the picture :-( Aside from that a police
      woman did allow me to take some pictures while pushing behind a line.
      Moments later we all were told to clear the street completely.

      http://www.kijkmaarrond.nl/pages/080607_brand_oudegracht_full.html

      Greets, Nick
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic