20436Re: Space Navigator and recent panoramic viewers - ?

  • fierodeval
    Jun 2, 2008
      Hi Sam,

      You can browse all messages through Yahoo groups page, see this
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PanoToolsNG/message/19786

      I only have a SpaceNavigator, so it would be very nice if you test
      your SpacePilot in any Windows system with any DevalVR page, you can
      see some examples in www.devalvr.com. I don't know if SpacePilot uses
      the same interface than SpaceNavigator.

      Milko, about profiles, maybe when you open IExplorer is selected a
      different profile in 3Dconnexion Control Panel than when you open
      Firefox. Try to open this control panel when you are in the panorama
      to verify it. This is the only feature that I don't understand
      completely yet, I must do more test with profiles.

      Thanks!
      fiero

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Sam Cuttriss <cuttriss@...> wrote:

      > sorry just got on the list.
      > so i missed the start of this thread,
      > i have a space pilot i can test with on mac/ vista 64 / xp64 and xp
      32....
      > if that helps.
      >
      > _sam
      >

      > Milko K. Amorth wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Fiero,
      > >
      > > Excellent support. Bravo. I love it. Thank you.
      > >
      > > > Anybody with SpaceNavigator to test?
      > > >

      > > Individual profile....works very well and smooth in all directions
      > > IExplorer 7.0.5730.13
      > > Opera 9.50beta
      > > Firefox 3.0
      > >
      > > IExplorer in Explorer profile is more sensitive in its settings
      and the
      > > 'zoom direction' is reversed!
      > > (push/pull up and down is forward /backward in its settings and vice
      > > versa)
      > > Not such a big deal...one can set it and forget it, once figured out.
      > >
      > > Now, that's a way to navigate a panorama! The smoothness is still
      > > unsurpassed, in my book.
      > >
      > > How is the Mac version coming along?
      > >
      > > Saludos, Milko

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic