20433Re: Pushkar India large pano, Zoomify??

  • bohonus
    Jun 2, 2008
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "pedro_silva58" <pedro_silva58@...> wrote:
      > in this one i see some strange fuzzy lines of almost pure color (r, g
      > or b) in front of the 1st block of houses in the foreground, as well
      > as some even fuzzier c, m, and y among the vegetation nearby. is this
      > in the original image, or is it caused by the viewer?

      Those are artifacts in the original image resulting from movement of things at the scene. It
      was shot with a rotating digital scanning back camera during fairly windy conditions. Windy
      enough at times to vibrate the carbon fiber tripod during the scan, creating some other
      artifacts in the image. One of the side-effects of using such technology.

      Here is a little video I captured with my phone from that very shoot showing the camera at
      the location. (will need quicktime to view)

      http://www.bohonus.com/temp/butte_shoot.3gp

      -bradford
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic