20424Re: Pushkar India large pano, Zoomify??

  • bohonus
    Jun 2, 2008
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Berry" <onezebra1@...> wrote:
      > Is there a
      > way to straighten up the ends a little, like by pulling down the center
      > of the image some?
      > Also the only program I have for posting this full size on the internet
      > is Zoomify and I don't like not being able to view it full screen or
      > the way Zoomify works, any advice on better programs?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Roger Berry

      You may wish to try krpano (flash) or HDView (Windows only). Both viewers will require
      that you create a series of tiled images (both provide you with the tools to do so).
      Perspective will need to be corrected in something like PTGui or other such software that
      will let you set the horizon to level a panorama.

      Some examples I have using each of these:

      krpano-
      http://www.bohonus.com/krpano/bvr043.html

      HDView-
      http://www.bohonus.com/pages/ms_hdview.php