19833Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Error: "-698,482 is not a valid integer value"

  • Ken Warner
    May 2, 2008
      As do JPEG2000 and JPEG-LS -- but how do you get those formats
      to people to view? Does Flash support PNG? And your panos
      will be much bigger than JPEG panos -- so more time waiting
      for download. I'm talking only about web publishing.

      Erik Krause wrote:
      > On Thursday, May 01, 2008 at 23:26, marlanit wrote:
      >

      >>...fortunately I can reset all the remaining stuff directly in PTGui.
      >

      > Yes, of course. But what is the point of using Autopano then?
      >

      >>At this point I'm a little bit curiose and hope you too :-) what
      >>about the PTAssembler and Hugin Projects exported from APP.
      >

      > Same here. Since project file syntax for all of the GUIs is based on
      > PTStitcher script the o-lines have wrong FoV (v-value) and wrong
      > cropping in both. Only the dummy image line and the problems
      > resulting from it is missing, since this is a proprietary PTGui
      > addition.
      >
      > Both files use S-cropping instead of C-cropping, but the values are
      > exactly the same. I don't know whether PTAssembler tolerates floating
      > point cropping values. hugin simply ignores them, and it has other
      > oddities reading the file.
      >
      > More on the script and project file syntax in
      > http://wiki.panotools.org/PTStitcher#Example_Script
      >
      > best regards
      > Erik Krause
      > http://www.erik-krause.de