19832Re: Error: "-698,482 is not a valid integer value"

  • marlanit
    May 2, 2008
      > On Thursday, May 01, 2008 at 23:26, marlanit wrote:
      > > ...fortunately I can reset all the remaining stuff directly in PTGui.
      > Yes, of course. But what is the point of using Autopano then?

      Just CP generetion. APP has a quick and nice procedure to do that
      manually, selecting areas of interest, plus the SIFT.

      Would be nice, too, to have micropositioning: in this regard I tried
      importing in Hugin, but its micropositioning doesn't work
      always...waiting for micropositioning in PTGui... :-)

      > More on the script and project file syntax in
      > http://wiki.panotools.org/PTStitcher#Example_Script

      I was looking for something like that in google...Thanks

      > best regards
      > Erik Krause
      > http://www.erik-krause.de

      Best Regards,