19813Re: Error: "-698,482 is not a valid integer value"

    May 1, 2008
      On Thursday, May 01, 2008 at 12:32, marlanit wrote:

      > "-698,482 is not a valid integer value"
      > The project doesn't open.
      > - Is this an APP's bug?
      > - Or a PTGui's bug?

      I suspect neither nor. Apparently Autopano writes floating point
      numbers in the current OS decimal format and PTGui expects integer
      values. Ok, this could be considered an Autopano bug if Autopano
      claims to write valid PTGui project files...

      > Any suggestion appreciated and I can post the projects if you need,
      > just let me know where.

      You could send it directly to my mail adress, I'll have a look.

      best regards