19811Error: "-698,482 is not a valid integer value"

  • marlanit
    May 1, 2008
      I created a project in Autopano Pro 1.4.0 and the lens used for the
      Pano is a FF Fisheye.

      Then exported as a PTGui project.
      Opening it in PTGui I got this error:

      "-698,482 is not a valid integer value"

      The project doesn't open.

      - Is this an APP's bug?
      - Or a PTGui's bug?

      I also downloaded APP 1.4.2 beta and the latest PTGui trial: same result.
      This didn't happen using rectilinear lenses for the panoramas.

      Working on Win XP Pro SP2, PIII 1Ghz, 1.5GB Ram
      PTGui 7.2 Standard Version

      Any suggestion appreciated and I can post the projects if you need,
      just let me know where.

      Best regards,
      Marco Lanciani
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic