19240Hugin and HDR from a single RAW file

  • Huy Hoang
    Mar 31, 2008
      I've been using Hugin to create panorama pictures, but last week I was playing with creating HDR from a single RAW file using Ufraw and Enfuse (for more information on it under Ubuntu: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=741161).

      In which order should I use the tools to create HDR panorama?

      If I use Enfuse first, would Hugin have a problem blending the HDR photos created by Enfuse? Would it affect autopano-sift in auto detecting matching points?

      If I use Hugin first, how do I save the settings in Hugin to apply to several sets of different exposures to get consistency before feeding them to Enfuse?

      Which way is more efficient in term of speed and quality?

      thanks,

      --huy