18621Re: [PanoToolsNG] Silly question about keyboard shortcuts

  • Thomas Rauscher
    Mar 10, 2008
      Hello, on 10.03.2008 10:29 Uhr Keith Martin said the following:
      > Sometime around 10/3/08 (at 01:05 +0100) Thomas Rauscher said:
      >
      >> The problem is that Adobe don't give us access to the Ctrl- or Command
      >> Key on Mac OS. I would love to change that but those keys are only
      >> available within AIR. See:
      >> <http://livedocs.adobe.com/flash/9.0/ActionScriptLangRefV3/flash/events/KeyboardEvent.html>http://livedocs.adobe.com/flash/9.0/ActionScriptLangRefV3/flash/events/KeyboardEvent.html
      >
      > Thomas, thanks very much for responding! This probably isn't the
      > ideal forum for this, but the thread led to my request.
      >
      > From looking at the Adobe docs the problem seems to be slightly
      > different... it seems to indicate that ActionScript 3 on the Mac
      > can't differentiate between the Command and the Control key. (Which
      > is pretty shocking, frankly!)
      > Is this AIR-specific info?

      I am checking the "event.ctrlKey" property in my code and its giving
      back the Command key. According to the documentation this property can
      be used in AIR to distinguish between the Command and Ctrl key. I
      checked on the Mac the commandKey and controlKey property and they are
      not defined outside of the AIR environment (as the small red symbol near
      the description indicates).

      --
      MfG,
      Thomas