18587Re: [PanoToolsNG] Silly question about keyboard shortcuts

  • Thomas Rauscher
    Mar 9, 2008
      Hello, on 08.03.2008 20:59 Uhr Keith Martin said the following:

      > PUBLIC REQUEST FOR CHANGE:
      >
      > Denis, Thomas, and any other Flash panorama tool developers out
      > there: please could you consider changing this?
      > Mac users are often quite sensitive to interface differences, and
      > this makes Flash-based panos, when zoomed, seem slightly - and
      > unnecessarily - amateurish.
      >

      > Sure, I'm told that with FPP I can alter the zoom keys myself - but
      > it *should* have the most logical, standard key set by default.

      The problem is that Adobe don't give us access to the Ctrl- or Command
      Key on Mac OS. I would love to change that but those keys are only
      available within AIR. See:
      http://livedocs.adobe.com/flash/9.0/ActionScriptLangRefV3/flash/events/KeyboardEvent.html

      Also the scroll wheel which is for me the most logical tool to zoom in
      and out is not available in the Mac Flash plugin.

      --
      MfG,
      Thomas